Are you the VAT specialist who will strengthen us?
Per direct | 32 - 40 hours
We are looking for a VAT specialist (m/f). If you are looking for a job where you deliver top quality in an informal environment where technical knowledge is highly valued, contact us now!
We are Less Grey
Less Grey is a VAT specialist firm with a strong focus on quality and personal contact. Through efficient processes, digitalisation and professional technology, Less Grey supports its clients with advice and compliance. This ranges from acting as a tax representative to conducting (tax) proceedings, and assisting clients on a project basis to reclaiming foreign VAT.
We are based in Alkmaar and take a down-to-earth, North-Holland approach to all relevant Dutch and European VAT issues. Our client portfolio consists of national and international clients, from small and medium-sized enterprises in the region to large, internationally operating companies.
What we offer you
In addition to a pleasant and informal working atmosphere, we offer the following:
- Attention and guidance for personal and professional development;
- Independent contact with customers;
- A wide range of national and international topics and activities;
- Working for high-profile clients at home and abroad;
- Space for study, inspiration and knowledge sharing;
- Flexiwork and part-time work are among the possibilities;
- We offer an excellent remuneration package, related to your knowledge and level of experience.
There is plenty of room for personal input and insight, as well as career opportunities and helping the office grow, so you too can make your mark on the growth of our organisation.
What we are looking for
You must have completed a higher professional education (HBO or university) in, for example, tax law or tax economics and have at least five years' work experience as a VAT specialist. Furthermore, we expect an excellent command of the Dutch and English languages, both verbally and in writing.
You want to develop further, both professionally and personally.
In addition, we find it important that you recognise yourself in the following terms:
- Delivering quality;
- Analytical thinking;
- Communicative and commercial skills;
- Enthusiastic and enterprising;
- An eye for the human dimension.
Have you become enthusiastic about our office and do you recognise yourself in the person we are looking for? Please send an e-mail to email@example.com with your CV and motivation.
If you would like to know more about the vacancy or our office, please contact Bas de Koning on 06-101 88 459.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.