Will you come and help us alongside or after your studies?
Effective immediately | 16 - 40 hours
Would you like to gain experience as a trainee in the field of VAT within a growing organization? Do you like to deliver top quality in an informal working atmosphere? Do you want to gain experience and expand your technical knowledge? Then read on quickly!
We are Less Grey
Less Grey is a VAT specialist firm. We are distinguished by a focus on quality and personal contact. Our experience gives us efficient processes, expert knowledge and strong digital tools. We use these attributes to offer our clients personal support. We do this by, among other things, acting as tax representative, carrying out tax procedures, providing support on a project basis and assisting with foreign VAT refunds.
We are based in Alkmaar and pride ourselves on our down-to-earth, North Holland perspective when dealing with VAT issues. Our client portfolio includes both national and international companies, from SME entrepreneurs in the region to internationally based enterprises.
What do you do as a work-study student at Less Grey?
As a trainee, you will immediately become part of the Less Grey Team. You will work in a team of (experienced) VAT specialists. Through on-the-job training you will get to know the tax practice of our clients. The work consists of:
- Preparation of tax opinions and tax returns;
- Preparing appeals and communicating with tax authorities;
- Case law and source research;
- Writing newsletters and blogs;
- Assist with ERP implementations, VAT health checks, and all other VAT consulting and projects.
What we offer
A pleasant and informal working atmosphere is a matter of course for us. Of course we offer you the guidance that belongs to a future professional. Because that is you.
Depending on the work you will work independently or in a team. Here we take into account your education, wishes and personality.
We further offer:
- Guidance for personal and professional development
- Independent contact with customers
- Working with respected clients from home and abroad
- The opportunity to work flexible and part-time hours
- An attractive benefits package
- Advancement opportunities
- A competitive salary
Guidance on writing your final thesis for your degree is of course also possible, and you can also use our databases and subscriptions for that purpose.
What we are looking for
As an (almost) graduate student of tax law/tax economics, you recognize yourself in the following profile:
- You are fourth-year/master (master's degree with an emphasis in indirect taxation is a plus);
- At least two days a week available to work, to be scheduled by mutual agreement;
- Can work well together and have excellent communication skills;
- Accurate and professionally critical attitude;
- Preferably good with Excel;
- Speaks and writes excellent Dutch and preferably English.
You enjoy taking responsibility for your own clients and enjoy maintaining good client relationships.
Does this position appeal to you or would you like more information? Then send your CV and motivation to email@example.com.
If you want to know more about the vacancy or about our office please contact Bas de Koning 06-101 88 459.
We do not appreciate acquisition in response to this vacancy